Free Website Hosting
Batam IT Needs

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Generic Host32 Error

. Sunday, June 21, 2009


Never felt the case of Generic Host32 Error ? So when we Go to windows / are browsing the Internet with any posts as shown in the picture above. continue if we click Don't send, we have been unable to connect to the internet. Goodbye first case like this little whim I overcome this problem, various tricks from the forum already but I follow his case appears to remain the last choice is powerful enough to survive at this time is to install the program windows worm door cleaner (wwdc) that I downloaded here

For more installing Windows Worm Doors cleaner


Click wwdc.exe



disable DCOM, Close Port 445, Port 137:139 Close merapukan the cleft of the worm is causing error and restart PC.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{my-itoday} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Jeffri